A blog about motorcycles, motorcyclists, and motorcycle shops

Musings on riding and working on bikes, and observations as I travel and visits bikers, riders, motorcyclists, events and shops

Amazon

Sunday, February 26, 2012

May be selling the Connie

We are having a lot of work done on the house, and while one crew was at the house they had to move their equipment through "Millie's Garage".  They noticed the bikes, and one took an interest in "Miss Swail", my 1986 Kawasaki Concours.  Since my wife could only answer basic questions, he asked for my cell number since I was on the road.  He is interested in buying the bike, maybe "as is", and I may not have time to fix it up anyway before having another use for the money.

Mixed feelings, as I like that motorcycle, and was planning on getting it running and trying to have it be my first 100,000 mile mototcycle.

No comments: