A blog about motorcycles, motorcyclists, and motorcycle shops

Musings on riding and working on bikes, and observations as I travel and visits bikers, riders, motorcyclists, events and shops

Amazon

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Motorcycles I own

I currently own three bikes.  Unfortunately only one is running, so one theme of this blog will be repairs and refurbishing of the other two.   My bikes are an eclectic mix, so here's the list and status.

1999 Harley-Davidson Sportster XLH 883-running.  Customized with a friend, and has a one-offConcour sissy bar bent and welded by another friend.

1986 Kawasaki Concours-not running.  Parked a year ago and needs news radiator hoses and maybe a manifold to run, then a good tune-up.  Hope to get it running this Spring, and make it to 100k on that bike.

1997 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R-not running basket case.  Set-up as a track bike, hope to assemble and sell.

Next post I'll try to remember the previous bikes and list them.

No comments: