A blog about motorcycles, motorcyclists, and motorcycle shops

Musings on riding and working on bikes, and observations as I travel and visits bikers, riders, motorcyclists, events and shops

Amazon

Saturday, October 25, 2014

BikeBandit Daily Deals and Tires and Tubes on SALE!

Just a quick post, as I saw a great Daily Deals e-mail from BikeBandit this morning.  The latest street riding gear is on sale-some up to 43% off.    The specific Daily Deal is a Scorpion EXO 500 helmet for only $139.95 with free shipping, like all BikeBandit orders over $99.

Also they are running great deals on tires and tubes, so if you need some new tires for late fall and winter riding, or new tubes and tires for your dirt and dessert tires now that those seasons are upon us, click on one of my links to visit BikeBandit, check out the deals, and help out my affiliate marketing program with them.  You can also pick up shop tools for your garage and parts needed for that next round of motorcycle maintenance you know you're going to have to do sometime soon.

Have a great weekend with family, friends and riding!  I know I am.

No comments: